I put it as “reader” instead of “readers” cuz I’m not expecting anyone other than myself to be a regular reader. [Yes, I spelled “because” in a shortcut manner which usually drives me bonkers (u, thx, 2; you get the picture).] I’ve never really understood blogs.
I checked out a few to help me get an idea of what my purpose is and it seems standard to talk about all the various ways in which you as the author are an interesting, unique, lively, passionate person that anyone and everyone aspires to be. While it is true that I have my fair share of eccentricities, these will be blatantly apparent as this progresses. So I have decided to take a different route.
Here is a list of why you should hesitate when admiring me in any sort of way:
1. I am incredibly vain.
2. I have stretch marks on my legs because I gained weight so fast in between 9th and 10th grade.
3. I make a horrible correspondent which is why I have lost friends throughout the year. I can’t keep in touch.
4. I tend to make bad situations worse. If you don’t understand what this means, then you don’t know me very well.
5. I’m pretty sure I struggle having best girl friends because nobody will ever come close to what I have imagined me and Marilyn Monroe’s friendship to be.
6. I am so indecisive that on occasion, I do absolutely nothing with my day because I have spent all my minutes trying to figure out what to do. And it is boring.
7. I get jealous, but usually in unpredictable ways. There is one person that might argue he can predict my ways, and I would like to tell him that it was that one time and while I feel validated, it was very cliche and a one time sort of event. So now I regain my power.
8. I like control.
9. I am completely and utterly irresponsible with my planning abilities. Never rely on me for anything that involves being somewhere in a punctual fashion. I will find that clipping my toenails simply cannot wait a moment longer and I will be late.
10. I expect things. If those things don’t materialize, I either blame it on some external force or I make it happen.
And that’s all I have to say about that introduction. I’m going to have fun experimenting with what sorts of things to include in here. Huzzah for variety.